Karen Kennedy is recognized as the Kent County Quality Service Employee of the 4th Quarter for helping to fulfill Kent County's mission by providing her customers with outstanding quality service. Ms. Kennedy has consistently displayed the attitude, behaviors and demeanor that one would hope to find in all municipal service employees. Since the Employee Recognition for Quality Service began in January of 2010, Ms. Kennedy has been nominated on five separate occasions by citizens who conduct business at the Kent County Register of Deeds Office. Those citizens who have nominated Ms. Kennedy have said the following:
1. Ms. Kennedy responds with kind, respectful, informative and encouraging service. Karen was helpful and patient in providing information regarding complicated matters. Thank you for this opportunity to comment and to positively recognize a healthy, considerate, outstanding Kent County employee in Karen Kennedy, Register of Deeds front desk staff person. Our world can benefit greatly with good surveys like this one to celebrate the positive people. Make it a great day in our great county.
2. I would like to recognize Ms. Kennedy for helping me navigate through recorded deeds, liens, etc. and for increasing my understanding of each document.
3. Karen assisted me by going out of her way to help me complete my Quit Claim deed forms correctly.
4. Karen politely helped us to navigate our way through a foreclosure.
5. Karen offers prompt and courteous service.
Please join us in congratulating Karen for earning Kent County's Employee Recognition for Quality Service Award.
Do you know a Kent County employee who is deserving of this award? If so,
please complete a nomination form at www.accesskent.com/qualityservice or on
the Kent County Intranet.
"Abraham Lincoln once said: 'With public trust we can do anything. Without it we can do nothing.' It is in that light that I view public service -- especially at the local level -- as the most honorable of callings."
~Daryl J. Delabbio, County Administrator/Controller
- Act with Integrity
- Serve As a Good Steward of County Resources
- Provide Quality Service to Internal & External Customers
- Work Collaboratively
- Embrace Diversity and Inclusion