,5885,7-339-71551_27716_73975_73976_74165---,00.html accessKent | Kent County, Michigan
accessKent will be down for maintenance between 2:30 and 3:30pm, Tuesday, April 11th. The outage will be for approximately 30 minutes.
Kent County LogoKent County Seal

Health Department Internships

Kent County Body Art

Body Art


Licensed Body Art Shops

All licensed body art facilities are required to post the “Notice for Filing Complaints” sign (link below) within the customer area of their shop. To file a complaint with Michigan Department of Health and Human Services for a licensed body art shop, please click the below online complaint form.

Unlicensed Body Art Shops

If you want to report a complaint about someone conducting body art procedures outside of a licensed body art shop you can call our office at 616-632-6900 to file a complaint or you can print and complete the Unlicensed Body Art Complaint Form below and send to:

Kent County Health Department
ATTN: Environmental Health
700 Fuller Ave NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503

This completed form can also be sent to: or faxed to: 616-632-6892.

Contact Us

Health Department


700 Fuller Avenue NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503


Public Health Clinics

(616) 632-7100

(616) 632-7083

Mark Hall, MD, MPH
Medical Director

Adam London, RS, MPA
Administrative Health Officer

Animal Shelter

740 Fuller Avenue NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503

Monday-Friday: 9:30am-6:30pm
Closed for Lunch:
Monday-Friday: 1:00pm-2:00pm
Adoptions end 1 hour prior to closing.
Closed Saturday & Sunday

(616) 632-7300

(616) 632-7324

Environmental Health Services

700 Fuller Avenue NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503

(616) 632-6900

(616) 632-6892

Employee Recognition

Nominate a Kent County Employee for Quality Service!